Thursday, July 28, 2011

Woo-tastic Sale Details

First of all I have the say -X THANK YOU X-, to all the wonderful people who have liked my page, I do feel truly and honestly honored and I am sincerely grateful to each and everyone of you! XOX

I have been overwhelmed and flattered by the response to my WoooHorses and as you know if you have been to my page, there are no custom spots available until mid next year. I receive so many emails asking 'how do I get one?' and each and everyone makes me feel so humbled and honored and so, so sad at the same time! I hate to disappoint and hate to have to say that I am unable to make one for your little one/s. So for this reason I am offering ready made, extra special WoooHorses up on a one off sale night, and this allow some of these wonderful people to have the opportunity to get a WoooHorse. I was going to lock the sale to ONLY those that do not have a WoooHorse already, or are not already on a waiting list, but felt this was unfair so I have left it open to all! I understand that those that are on the waiting list may feel they are being stepped over, but please understand your custom spot allows for full control on your behalf in regards to fabrics, optional extras and packages, where as the sale horse will be what you see is what you get, and I am not compromising any orders by making these horses, all orders will be completed and posted on time as promised.

Ok so I need to let everyone know what the detail are regarding the WoooHorse SALE night, so here goes:

DATE: Saturday, 24th Sept
TIME: 7pm AEST
LOCATION: http://www.whimsywoo.com.au/

FINER DETAILS: 

The WoooHorses will be ready made, with lots of love and special touches to make them unique and definite one offs, they will NOT be able to be changed and are sold 'as is'.
Prices will reflect the quantity of optional extras and time and effort put into each one, but will start at the standard $70 with postage being $15.00 Australia and NZ, including registered post to ensure we can keep track of your treasure as it heads from the Woo Stables to your loving home.
International Shipping available on request.

At this stage I do not know how many horses there will be, and probably won't until sale night!

I have chosen to put the sale on my webby as I have read the new facebook policy and think that it is not worth the risk of being booted off FB, though I see sales like this everyday on FB, it would be my luck to be the sucker who gets in trouble! I will list the horses and a few pics of them on the webby (without the option to buy) a few days before to allow buyers to come and have a look and then if they see something they like, they can come back and buy it when the sale starts. There will only be ONE of each horse, so first in best dressed policy applies.

If you are the lucky buyer of a WoooHorse you will be able to pay via PayPal, Bank Deposit or COD (if local)

All orders will be processed and loaded on their floats within a week of the sale, express post can be arranged, but will be at your expense and is approximately $10 extra.

Good Luck,
Mrs Woo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment