Sunday, August 28, 2011

Love Hate Relationships....

I have a love hate relationship with those super organised woman out there...I used to work with a lady that would Dymo label you if you stood still too long. Believe it or not this lady actually Dymo labeled the photocopier..."Photocopier". BUT in saying that if you asked her for something it was in your hot little hands before you blinked! SOOOO I am a Stumbler and stumbled upon this the other day and I got all excited and nervious at the same time because I loved what I saw and then feared the logistics of keeping it that way for any length of time. I just got myself a new sewing desk and felt so liberated and free, the space was refreshing and then I found the desk was a bit sticky...it just seemed to be gathering S*#t before my eyes! I cut some fabric..the remant remained, I cut some ribbon...the roll remained...and so on until now it feels like I am working on a card table and not a 2m x 1.8m corner desk! Chaos = Creativity but Mess = Non-Productivity....so I have to clean up, and that takes time, and THAT = FRUSTRATION....I need to learn how to work neatly but still keep my creative flare that comes with grabbing this and that off a cluttered and crazy desk!
Anyway much to do about nothing really, but more to share this link of some really great organising ideas...my fav...actually two faves...the jars with the lids screwed under the shelf and the plastic basket with the ribbons in it!
http://pinterest.com/casabellaproj/organization-ideas
Mrs Woo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment