Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm not a nutter, I'm just stupid!

Don't you hate it when you keep making the same stupid mistake...but maybe it is just me! On Monday I took the kidlets grocery shopping, packed their little sandwiches before I left to be 100% prepared for the starvation melt down that happens 5 minutes in to most trips, resulting in a bag of piklets which we then Hansel and Gretal the isles with all the way to the check out. ANYWAY...for me Peanut Butter is in the same category as baby poo of someone elses child...when I smell it is makes me a little weak in the stomach, if I get it on me I wash my hand thoroughly, followed by sanitiser, if it gets on anything else I carefully pick it up with the very tips of my fingers and immediately wash it...get the point...it is BAD S*#T!
SO why did I eat that quartered crust of sandwich that has a whisper of Peanut Butter on it while doing the groceries, rather than wrapping it back up and stowing it in my handbag till I passed the next garbage bin?! I thought at the time 'Pffft, as if that is going to matter, I'll be fiiiiiine' ...2 hours later I am standing in my kitchen beating myself about the head with a cast iron skillet...numerous times actually...well that's how it felt anyway! Obviously my alergy to Peanut Butter is not life threatening, it does not affect my breathing, I do not rash up or puff up or anything as sinister as that, but I do get the worse headache ever, one that medication, won't touch, and since I am actually seriously allergic to the medication they give you for migrains, it is a wait till it wears off type, and that sucks! So today, Tuesday now, I have had this thumper for a day and a half and have dragged myself around the house playing happy mummy to two kidlets who are stuck inside because of the horrid weather. Playing play dough, arts and crafts, sheet cubby houses, pretend cooking...you name it, all the while I feel like I am in the tower with Big Ben as he clangs out his brain shattering bell chime!
So enough complaining about my self inflicted tourtour, and a mental note to self, 'DON'T EAT THE BLOODY PEANUT BUTTER YOU STUPID WOMAN' I can see you asking yourself, 'why make Peanut Butter sandwiches for the kids if I get this reaction?' Well today I asked myself that same question and decided they will be fine without it in their lives and the end of Peanut Butter sandwiches has arrived at the Mulligan Mansion...good ridance!

Mrs Woo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment